Pages

Followers

Saturday, 1 March 2014

March Challenge

We were delighted to see so many entries for our very first challenge last month....we'd love to make you all winners,but we can only pick one, so our

                                February Winner is No 19....Maia



Congratulations Maia, please email Sandie here....sandie.w@live.co.uk.....with your details and she will make sure your prize is sent out to you. remember to take our Winner's Badge to display on your blog.
You have 14 days in which to claim your prize.

 March Challenge
There's no theme for this month, as always Altered Art Only
We have another fabulous prize for the winner of the March Challenge, a lovely Bird House Style Money Box, all ready for you to alter.


This money box measures 23cms x 14cms  ( 9"x 5.5" ) so a really nice size to work with.

Our Teamies have created some stunning work, truly inspirational...we hope you like what you see....

Altered Jewellery Cabinet



                                                      Rebecca
                                                     Letter Desk



                                                  Sammy Jean
                                                  Journal Cover



                                                        Sandie
                                        Altered Configuration House



Please be mindful of our challenge Rules, which can be found under our blog header

You may enter up to 3 times only

15 comments:

Moira Gray said...

Looking good ladies. xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations to the Winner and I must say the DT projects are simply divine!

Hugs
Linda xxx

erinstewart said...

What a fab challenge blog! I found you through Beccalite. For some reason, I couldn't get a thumbnail to upload. I tried from both my url and computer, but no joy. I hope you'll take the time to go look at my altered lurpak container. Thanks! Erin xx

Christine said...

Lovely site en lovely challenges. I hope my giant spool is altered enough?
Lots of greatings from the Netherlands.

Paper Profusion said...

Stunning makes from the DT - all really beautiful. Nicola x

Maia said...

Wow I won your first altered art challenge and I am happy!!!
I wil send you my adres Sandy thank you for this price!
I hope my English isn't very bad?
Nice DT projects ladys for the new challenge!
Wishing you all a nice weekend!
Greetings Maia

Beccalite said...

Looking good ladies, fab makes

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx

Terry said...

Fabulous creations from the DT thanksss hugs Terry xxxx
Had a bit of a problem with the link, hope my thumbnail is there xxxx

Rosebuds n Ribbons said...

Amazing new challenge blog,
beautiful work from the design team
xxx Susan

Lisa Winnard said...

Love this challenge blog already! So glad it was recommended.
Lisa xxx

NIKKITA JAIN said...

wow...
its so awesome...
love this challenge
and its my first attempt with altered art..
looking forward to create more.. :)

sandra carey said...

Beautiful Projects xx

kbrandy4 said...

Gorgeous DT creations! If my altered item doesn't fit the requirements of the challenge feel free to delete it! Thanks xx

Teresa Arsenault said...

Lots of fabulous inspiration here. I wish you every success on this new, exciting challenge blog.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you for sharing the gorgeous DT inspirations and for a great challenge - I am hoping that what I have made falls within the shabby chic genre Karen x