Pages

Followers

Monday, 1 December 2014

Taking a Break for December

Welcome Everyone....today is the 1st of December, where did the last 12 months go, it seems to have just flown by.
As you can see by the post header, we at Rhedd's Towers are taking a break for the whole of December.
However we will be back with a brand new challenge and some new faces, who will share their designs with you on the.....
                                  1st January 2015

It was my turn to choose a winner for our November Challenge...boy, you didn't make it easy for me....so after selecting my final 5, I put all the names in to a hat and choose...ta dah......

                                                No.38       Jane



Congratulations Jane, I loved how you created this project.....please email me here sandie.w@live.co.uk  and I can pass on the information you will need to claim your prize.
Remember to take our Winner's Badge to display on your blog.

Pop a note in your diary so you won't forget to pop back on....
               1st January 2015 for our next challenge.

We hope to see you all again very soon......in the mean time myself and the design team want to wish you all


       A Very Happy Christmas & New Year.




4 comments:

Rupa S said...

Congrats Jane. Wishing you a very happy Xmas and New year Sandie.

Juliz Design Post said...

Congrats Jane. Loved your project. Julie x

Jane said...

Oh that's fantastic to see my name here Sandie thanks so much. We're just driving home from the winter wonderland at Centre Parcs and this is a great way to end the celebrations. I will email you now if I can get signal. Merry Christmas! Hugs xx

Sara Barker said...

Congratulations, Jane! And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all! I'm happy you are taking a break; I'd hate to miss a challenge!