Pages

Followers

Sunday, 1 March 2015

March Challenge

Please note (as specified in our rules) we are an Altered Art/Mixed Media Challenge Blog Only...so No Cards, Atcs, Scrapbook pages etc....these will be deleted.

 Our February Challenge Winner was chosen by teamie Sammy, she had quite a few favourites and pondered over them for a while before deciding on
                                                No. 20.....Terry   

Congratulations Terry,  a fabulous project. Please take our Winners Badge for your blog.
We would love you to be our guest Designer for March...please email Sandie here at  sandie.w@live.co.uk   and she will give you all the details of what you need to do.

We Welcome Jane as our Guest Designer this month.....

"My name is Jane of Jane's Journal, I live in Surrey in the UK and I have been a "make and take girl" from the time I could hold a pencil or paintbrush.
I kept scrap books as a child long before the term "scrap booking" was used.
I work part time for the NHS as a physiotherapist and I craft in what little spare time I have.
My family is the most important thing in my life and our newest addition is our 14 month old gorgeous granddaughter Daisy Jane.
I am also a silver smith, a jewellery maker, keen photographer and gardener but paper crafting is my real passion at the moment. I love getting inky hands in my garden studio (when it's warm enough to work outside) Recently I have been dabbling in mixed media and I like to learn and explore new products,ideas and techniques.
I have been blogging for over 4 years and I treasure the friendships I have found with fellow crafters the world over. I share my blog space with our great cat Billy, who often features there."

Here is my project, a Mint chocolate Box,that I have altered in to a Pencil Box.




Thank You Jane for being our Guest Designer this month...

I think you will agree, the design team have some pretty amazing projects for your inspiration this month....be sure to pop over to their blogs for more details.

Remember to pop back on the 15th March for Rupa's Mid Month Tutorial.


Altered Clock





Marilyn Canvas




                                                        Stefanie
                                                   Domino Book



Mixed Media on Canvas



Altered Bottle



                                              Altered Birdhouse





Mixed Media Canvas



Please check you have followed the rules before linking up....we look forward to seeing all your wonderful entries.

18 comments:

Jane said...

Well done to Terry and many thanks for asking me to be your GD this month. I had such fun making my pencil box.....I have even had a play with the Inktense pencils! Lovely DT inspiration from you all, happy March everyone, Spring is just around the corner x

Pamellia Johnson said...

Congratulations Terry! Gorgeous box Jane and amazing work by the DT as always! Thanks for another wonderful challenge, hugs :)

Julie Short said...

Hello Jane, Your box is lovely Thank you for being our guest designer this month!
Wow fellow DTer's what awesome variety!

Juliz Design Post said...

Congrats to Terry and Jane with her amazing GD project. Great inspiration from the team again.
Julie x

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I can tell the DT members had fun finding things in everyday life to alter. Blessings!

Pawsitively Creative said...

Awesome job as usual! So glad to be able to join in this month. Happy crafting! ~Niki

Joi at RR said...

Congratulations Terry. Your project is really breathtaking... wow. And thank you Jane for sharing your creativity - your box is lovely. And for all the DT inspiration - such a great way to start the day. You encourage me to March into march with artistic determination!!! j.

DeBe said...

Fabulous inspiration from the Dt, thank you :) Denyse x

die amelie said...

Thanks for a fab bundle of inspiration by the DT and for a great challenge blog!
Greetings from Vienna,
Claudia x

Kris said...

Lots of great inspiration, thanks!!!

Samra Leshinski said...

Thank you for the inspiration :) I am so glad to have found this challenge :)

Terry said...

Woowww thank you so very much ladies and Sandie thank you so much, Wooww I am honored xxx and I would love to be the guest designer for March xxxx Hugs Terry xxxx

Ngaere Bennetts said...

My entry into this challenge is an altered mask featuring a lot of texture from die cuts and chipboard.

Jess M said...

Just posted my chunky ATC. Thank you Sandie for allowing me to enter this challenge!
Jess

Jess M said...

Snuck another project in! There are some great ones on here this round!!

Chris / CS Designs said...

Thanks for the fabulous inspiration and fun challenge.
:) Chris / CS Designs

Remya Sreekanth said...

Happy to be able to play along for the March Challenge ...

XOXO

Remya

massofhair said...

Thought i'd left a comment but nothing here so trying again!

Some fabulous inspiration from the DT, thank you:-) xxx