Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 1 September 2015

September's Challenge

                          Welcome to our September Challenge
Welcome also to our new design team member Toni.....Toni joined us a month ago and pitched in with commenting on our August entries, but this month you can see her gorgeous design team project...be sure to check out her blog, as well as the other teamie's blogs...links are in the sidebar to the left.
So who won our challenge for the August Challenge, we had some amazing entries for August....it's Julie's task this time to choose a winner and she has chosen.....

                                                  No.60...Suzna

Congratulations Suzna...a fabulous project.Be sure to take our Winner's Badge to display on your blog.
We would like to offer you the chance to be our Guest Designer for October...if you would like to accept,please email Sandie here  sandie.w@live.co.uk


Many Thanks to Nikki for being our August Guest Designer...be sure to take your badge for your blog.

                               Our Guest Designer this month is
                                                ......Branka.....
           Hi! My name is Branka (also known as Vintage Handmade ) 
I am very excited and honoured to be a GDT here at Rhedd's Creative Spirit! 
Let me introduce myself...... 
I am a proud mom of two amazing children - a boy (17) and a girl (11) and I am a wife of a wonderful husband.
We live in a small town in Croatia in our family home, we have a huge yard and a sweet little puppy that we all love. 
My main profession is an interpreter/translator.
In December 2013, I discovered scrap-booking/paper crafting by chance. It was love at first sight :) I started with my blog last year and my first challenge entry was in last October.
My style is rather masculine and grunge but I try to express myself in other styles as well.
I am in love with mixed media art and art journalling and I like to mix different mediums and techniques when I do art journalling. It is so fun! 
I also create cards, mini albums and journals for my friends, relatives and people I love. 





As always our talented Design Team have creation some stunning projects for inspiration...be sure to check out their blogs and maybe leave them some love.....
Remember to check back Mid Month for Sammy's Tutorial

Altered Art Journal Cover
From this.....

to this


Ring Binder to Planner

Altered Sauce Bottle




Canvas

An AlteredBox....a keepsake for a man!
There is more to this, do pop by my blog to know what it is!




Altered Mouse Trap


Please check that you have followed our rules before uploading your entry.



7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Amazing work here by the DT loving all the different things to study.xx

Vintagehandmade said...

Thank you all so much for having me as a Guest DT! The DT projects are just fantastic, as always! Hugs! Branka xxx

Suzna said...

OMG.......Thank you so so much. Am so happy to become a winner. Thank you for the inspiration and your choice. August is really lucky month

TangledBlueRose said...

Wonderful projects, so many awesome things to see! Fabulous!~kim

Angela Radford said...

Thanks to the DT for their inspiring projects, Angela x

Jenn DuBell said...

SOme great artwork here!

Licho_Nie_Spi said...

Fabulous Guest Designer! I love works you showed here!