Pages

Followers

Friday, 1 January 2016

January 2016 Challenge

Welcome to 2016! We are so glad you could join us!

We are passionate about Altered Art.
Are you ready for a challenge? Are you ready to journey with us through the amazing possibilities that altered art offers?

Visiting with us, we hope will inspire and delight you! I know it does me as I contemplate the marvellous art that comes from our Design Team. Clicking on our name will take you to far flung parts of the world where you can peek at what it is that inspires each of us each month.
 Leaving a comment for us is our cherry, by the way!

At Rhedd's Creative Challenge we have only a couple of "rules". Please check them out!
It is always such a pleasure for us, to visit you and leave a little love.

Would you please welcome Jenn Gary Dubell to our 2016 lineup. So happy you are here Jenn!

January has begun, so let's begin our Magical Tour for 2016!

On a recycled wood board frame I explored what I 
could do with plaster and resin.



One of my overspill of Christmas Deco's - hanging hearts



Rupa
Here is a BEFORE and AFTER of my 20 yr old kitchen companion! I just didn't have the heart to let go of this faithful friend and ended up giving it a vibrant, colorful makeover. For all the details, do visit my blog.





Clock before


After all the pieces got some hot glue and 
some embellishments



Altered Door Hanger

From one similar to this

to this 
( more on my blog )


Presentation is everything and it doesn't take much to transform an inexpensive jar into a pretty container for gift giving. 

Before 

With a little burlap, florals, glitter and hot glue you have a pretty container for giving as a gift.
Check out my blog for more photos and information.  
After 




Altered Box - for details visit Sammy's Blog


This wall hanging has some interesting techniques to inspire.


Now it's your turn! What have you been having fun with?
 We would love you to share your Altered Art here.
Look out for a tutorial from me on the 15th. It came about from a studio disaster!
Yes we all have them!
Julie

7 comments:

Nan Bourdeu said...

Amazing makes as always teamies! Awesome post, Julie! Happy New Year to you all and look forward to another amazing year here at Rhedd's Creative Spirit and a big thank you to Sandie for leading such a wonderful design team, I love it here! Elaine, I could not find your link to tell you how much I love the hearts! Hearts in any shape or form are my passion and these are so fantastic, xx

Terry said...

Happy New Year and fabby projects from the DT. Have an amazing new creative year girls Hugs Terry xxxx

Smruti Panda said...

Happy New Year to all. Lovely projects...

Priyanka Mathur said...

Fabulous creations from all DT members! Looking forward for more inspirations :)

Lys Scrap said...

Great makes to be inspired! I am! Happy New Year!

Jane Royston said...

Fabulous inspiration and a great challenge blog! x

SP said...

Hey. Lovely inspirations from the DT. Just entered my project. :)